Tourism was beginning to see its way out of the pandemic.
Recovery and new trends were the key: sustainability, new hygiene and safety policies, growth of educational tourism, new consumer behaviors, digitalization, etc.
Now the industry receives a new blow, the Ukraine-Russia crisis.
- How will the Ukraine-Russia crisis affect tourism? Dubrovnik tourism experts weigh in on Total Croatia News
- Things are looking better for the travel industry: A BOOM in holiday bookings by The Mirror.
- EU Lifts Non-Essential Travel Ban for the Vaccinated & Recovered Travelers From Third Countries From March 1 by Schengen Visa Info News.
- Thinking about adopting an ethos of sustainable tourism? Here’s a short guide with some definitions around sustainability by Pure Camping.
- Restoring the tourism sector – How to achieve it? Key factors for post-pandemic revival
- Travel and sustainable activities may sometimes seem incompatible, but nothing could be further from the truth. Scuba News suggests 5 sustainable ways to support the locals on your travels.
- Community-based tourism: Everything you need to know about it’s pillars and benefits by GLP Films.
Tour Operator News
- The Travel Industry is ready for a new phase. Travel trends for the “Endemic” by The New York Times.
- What do Travelers want? Travel Professional News has compiled a list of 10 travel trends for 2022.
- Sustainability has been the center of discussions since climate change has turned into a global concern, it’s time to do your part. Here’s how tour operators can become more sustainable by ORIOLY.
- Universities are rushing into restarting their travel programs. Skift has shared all you need to know about the matter.
- The global international education industry is poised not only for recovery from pandemic losses, but also for major expansion. ICEF Monitor published all about the major growth in international enrolments through 2030.
- A global initiative to reimagine how knowledge and learning can shape the future of humanity and the planet has been shared by UNESCO. Here’s a report about it.
- Cuba is the third most vaccinated country globally, and one of the best travel destinations right now. Alandis Travel has prepared a guide to Cuba’s travel restrictions.
- Wondering which countries enjoy hot and sunny days in March? Times Travel has put together a list of 11 sunny destinations for a getaway.
- Masks have become part of our daily life. Condé Nast Traveler has gathered the most comfortable face masks for travel in a list.
Browse Our Programs
Alandis Travel is an exclusively wholesale B2B tour operator. For Spanish-speaking destinations around the globe, such as Spain, Cuba, Puerto Rico & more. If you are looking to extend your portfolio with exclusive programs, find out why Alandis Travel is the right travel partner for your agency.