We remain focused on the Russia-Ukraine conflict. Measures on travel restrictions are relaxed. New border openings and new projects look to make tourism more sustainable.
- First data on the impact on the tourism industry as a result of the Russian invasion in Ukraine by UNWTO
- The Russian Federation has been suspended from the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
- The State of Hospitality 2022 was published by Sommet Education. A study on employment, skills and talent management in the tourism sector.
- Can tourism become part of the solution to the climate crisis? Here are positive local and global examples of how industry stakeholders from around the world have implemented climate action. By trainingaid.org
- To leave the least possible impact on dive sites, Scubanews has designed the world’s first BCD (buoyancy compensator) valve replacement kit. Want to know how it works?
- Tourism policies need revision. Expert on sustainable tourism talks post-pandemic resilience for the sector by Chinadialogue.net
Tour Operator News
- Companies, individuals, destinations, and organizations are taking strides to develop more sustainable and responsible travel products, practices, and experiences by Travel + Leisure
- New destinations open to tourism without quarantine restrictions. New Zealand opens its borders by The Guardian
- However, the reactivation of tourism remains uneven around the world, especially with the Asia-Pacific region by CNN Travel
- Traveling with your group of friends can calm fears and also strengthen your friendship through the adventures that await you. The best trips & travel destinations for groups of women by swellwomen.com
- Travelwise.com proposes us the top 8 destinations to visit on a Road Trip through Arizona. Open roads, beautiful landscapes and tons of interesting places to see along the way.
- 78 percent of Americans reported wanting to learn more about native peoples. Here’s how to engage respectfully and thoughtfully with Indigenous cultures domestically by AFAR magazine
Browse Our Programs
Alandis Travel is an exclusively wholesale B2B tour operator. For Spanish-speaking destinations around the globe, such as Spain, Cuba, Puerto Rico & more. If you are looking to extend your portfolio with exclusive programs, find out why Alandis Travel is the right travel partner for your agency.