We’ve rounded up the best news from June: the new post-pandemic trends regarding sustainable travel to COVID-19 restrictions being lifted (and everything in between!)
- U.S. lifted pre-departure COVID-19 testing all the details covered by Travel Daily News.
- It’s already summer. Here are the best Caribbean summer destinations by TravelPulse.
- Has the pandemic changed what tourists are looking for? France 24 dives into the new trends and the impact of rising inflation in this short video.
- On June 8 and 9 in Barcelona, the 2nd edition of the Mediterranean Sustainable Tourism Convention was held. Here are all the conclusions from the convention by Smart Travel.
- Travelers remain conscious about how their trips impact the world and people’s lives in the places they visit. Our friends at TravelPulse share the highlights from a survey about what affluent travelers think about sustainable tourism.
- Will 2022 be the year sustainable travel goes mainstream? everything about sustainable travel by The Independent.
Tour Operator News
- The war in Ukraine may have consequences on the recovery of international tourism this year; Tourism Review summarized the report by the World Tourism Organization.
- U.S. Travel Association released its full biannual forecast for travel through 2026. Find out everything about the short-term surge in U.S. travel with headwinds on the horizon by Breaking Travel News.
- In June, the world celebrated Pride Month, and U.S. Travel’s Malcolm Smith discusses the experiences of LGBTQ+ travelers and how to create a more inclusive travel experience in an exciting webinar.
- If you are a teacher or a coordinator planning a faculty-led trip, here’s a guide to help you through the process by Alandis Travel.
- Recently, there’s been a boom in Educational Tourism. Here’s everything you need to know, from what it is to its significant advantages, by our friends at TravelDailyNews.
- Whether studying abroad for a year or as an international student, making friends and starting your social life in a different place can be challenging and overwhelming. Our friends at U.S. News have tips on how to have a social life for international students.
- When traveling abroad, the months remaining on your passport means you may be unable to travel to specific destinations. The Independent made a list of the months you need left on your passport broken down by country.
- Since holidays are around the corner, and in case you are traveling this summer, here are 10 simple tips for a smoother trip by SmarterTravel.
- If you are traveling abroad and there is a time difference, here are a few tips on avoiding jet lag by SmarterTravel.
Browse Our Programs
Alandis Travel is an exclusively wholesale B2B tour operator. For Spanish-speaking destinations around the globe, such as Spain, Cuba, Puerto Rico & more. If you are looking to extend your portfolio with exclusive programs, find out why Alandis Travel is the right travel partner for your agency.