Hopeful prospects for the tourism industry.
A new reconfiguration of the economy, maintaining the desire to travel and the adaptation of agents to new trends.
- Key Factors for the Post-Pandemic Recovery of the Tourism Sector: Achieving a more resilient, sustainable, and digital tourism industry. How? By alandistravel.com
- Experts talk about the possible consequences of the Russia-Ukraine conflict on European tourism, especially for Eastern Europe. Here is the webinar that was held in full, by traveltomorrow.com
- Here we analyze more touristic aspects of the conflict. What are the more immediate repercussions? By alandistravel.com
- Despite inflation data, rising prices and reduced spending, the tourism industry is hopeful of a rapid recovery. Travel Trends of 2022 by etfmg.com
- Impactful Climate Action: Here are 8 examples of destinations and tourism companies that know how to do it by trainingaid.org
- Calendar date: Sustainability and Investment Summit, June 14 in the city of San Juan, (Puerto Rico). Organized by the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and the Puerto Rico Tourism Company (PRTC) by wttc.org
- Do you intend to make a sustainable trip but don’t know how to do it? Here are some tips compiled by SoloTrekker4U.com that you can follow.
Tour Operator News
- Good data for the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region despite the late lifting of restrictions by eturbonews.com
- Regenerative and innovative actions to avoid stagnation. What do you think? By travelpast50.com
- Good news for the cruise sector. US lifts restrictions for cruise ships departing from US ports after 15 months of paralyzation.
- The European Commission suspends cooperation with Russia on research and innovation. Here’s the details
- Next April 19-21 we will be present at the great ICEF Spanish Education fair that will take place in Seville (Spain). Add it to your calendar and don’t hesitate to visit us.
- New trends in academic travel destinations and growing demand from Turkish students by ICEF
Browse Our Programs
Alandis Travel is an exclusively wholesale B2B tour operator. For Spanish-speaking destinations around the globe, such as Spain, Cuba, Puerto Rico & more. If you are looking to extend your portfolio with exclusive programs, find out why Alandis Travel is the right travel partner for your agency.