Hopeful prospects for the tourism industry.
A new reconfiguration of the economy, maintaining the desire to travel and the adaptation of agents to new trends.
- Key Factors for the Post-Pandemic Recovery of the Tourism Sector: Achieving a more resilient, sustainable, and digital tourism industry. How? By alandistravel.com
- Experts talk about the possible consequences of the Russia-Ukraine conflict on European tourism, especially for Eastern Europe. Here is the webinar that was held in full, by traveltomorrow.com
- Here we analyze more touristic aspects of the conflict. What are the more immediate repercussions? By alandistravel.com
- Despite inflation data, rising prices and reduced spending, the tourism industry is hopeful of a rapid recovery. Travel Trends of 2022 by etfmg.com
- Impactful Climate Action: Here are 8 examples of destinations and tourism companies that know how to do it by trainingaid.org
- Calendar date: Sustainability and Investment Summit, June 14 in the city of San Juan, (Puerto Rico). Organized by the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and the Puerto Rico Tourism Company (PRTC) by wttc.org
- Do you intend to make a sustainable trip but don’t know how to do it? Here are some tips compiled by SoloTrekker4U.com that you can follow.
Tour Operator News
- Good data for the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region despite the late lifting of restrictions by eturbonews.com
- Regenerative and innovative actions to avoid stagnation. What do you think? By travelpast50.com
- Good news for the cruise sector. US lifts restrictions for cruise ships departing from US ports after 15 months of paralyzation.
- The European Commission suspends cooperation with Russia on research and innovation. Here’s the details
- Next April 19-21 we will be present at the great ICEF Spanish Education fair that will take place in Seville (Spain). Add it to your calendar and don’t hesitate to visit us.
- New trends in academic travel destinations and growing demand from Turkish students by ICEF
- Vibrant and cultural life of Havana by visiting one of the safest destinations for travel this 2022 by National Geographic
- Meet the Best Tourism Villages by UNWTO 2021
- The bomba and the plena, two kinds of Puerto Rican utocton dances that speak of mestizaje. Do you want to learn them?
Browse Our Programs
Alandis Travel is an exclusively wholesale B2B tour operator. For Spanish-speaking destinations around the globe, such as Spain, Cuba, Puerto Rico & more. If you are looking to extend your portfolio with exclusive programs, find out why Alandis Travel is the right travel partner for your agency.