It’s been a long summer, and in case you weren’t keeping up with what’s been happening during these months, we’ve rounded up the best news from July and August just for you.
Noticias de viajes
- International tourism continues to show signs of a strong and steady recovery from the impact of the pandemic despite significant mounting economic and geopolitical challenges. Here’s everything you need to know from OMT.
- After being cooped up by the pandemic, everyone is itching to get out of the house — even if that means paying more. That’s why, in 2022, travel has reached 81% of pre-pandemic levels. By 2023, it will have nearly made a full recovery, reaching 96%. Here’s what Invoca Blog has to say about 2023 Travel Trends.
- Homogenizing the restrictions for traveling is difficult. For this reason, we’ve brought together the requirements necessary for different Spanish-speaking destinations Alandis Travel , offers and clarified any doubts.
Noticias sobre sostenibilidad
- The term “sustainable travel” is thrown around a lot and has become confusing- To bring some light to the matter, our friends at Travel Weekly explain straightforwardly what sustainable travel is.
- Sustainable tourism establishes appropriate stability among the environmental, economic, and socio-cultural features of the travel industry; it plays a vital role in preserving biodiversity. Este año, the sustainable tourism market is estimated to have an annual increase of 33.3%. Learn more about this at TravelDailyNews.
Noticias de los Turoperadores
- U.S. Travel Association released its full biannual forecast for travel through 2026 – including travel spending and volume – which projects that all segments of the trip, despite rising inflation, will surge in the short term due to pent-up demand and consumer savings. All explained by BreakingTravelNews.
- According to the latest Economic Impact Report (EIR), over the next decade, the tourism sector will generate 5.5 million new jobs in Latin America, with a year-on-year growth rate of 3.2%. Learn more at TravelPulse.
- The Spanish tourism sector is celebrating a record summer, which will be extended this month, as September kicks off with higher hotel bookings than in 2019. Our friends at Smart Travel go in-depth in their article.
- Many want to pursue higher education at one of Spain’s 76 universities. To make this more accessible, the Spanish government is legislating a new University System Law. To learn more about Spain to ease visa processes for international students and graduates por Monitor ICEF.
- Although it might feel like we are close to getting past the worst of the pandemic, the dark memories of isolation still linger in the minds of many undergraduates, impacting their decisions to study abroad. Here’s an article about how Covid-19 is giving students pause in deciding to study abroad por Skift.
- The school year is about to start, so for our students studying abroad, here’s Packing for university: a guide for international students por TimesHigherEducation.
- We receive many requests for study programs focused on the Islamic legacy. Spain is a reference in the preservation of this heritage. At Alandis, we want to share the Los mejores recorridos islámicos en España so that you can enjoy these incredible monuments.
- A mix of cultures, architectures, traditions, and idiosyncrasies are part of a rich legacy that reaches the modern nation. Spain’s history is a beautiful treasure that the Spanish are tremendously proud of. Here are Los 5 mejores recorridos históricos de España en 2022 por Alandis Travel ,.
Consulte nuestros programas
Alandis Travel es un operador turístico exclusivamente mayorista B2B. Para destinos de habla hispana en todo el mundo, como España, Cuba, Puerto Rico y más. Si desea ampliar su cartera con programas exclusivos, descubra por qué Alandis Travel es el socio de viajes adecuado para su agencia.